Independent provider listing based on location
We provide an independent list of all local providers and the services they deliver. The list is generated based on your location so you can find a service close to you. Tapping into local services is so important. As people, we get so much enjoyment from participating in our local community – and who better to do that with than a carer who lives in your community too?!
Our focus is on bringing you an extensive and accessible resource, full of options tailored to your geographic, care and financial needs. We are not affiliated with any of the service providers listed on our platform.
To make things even easier, we give you a clear idea of available government funding by breaking down what you can access via the NDIS and Aged Home care packages.
If it’s home care you need, we assist you to work out which services would be most beneficial and then support you to find a quality, trusted provider, within your budget and close to where you live. home-care.com.au can help you understand what you can get for your government home care package, who can deliver it and also provide information on services you can access with your private funds too.
There are three types of aged care:
- Help at home: someone to pop over and assist you to continue living independently.
- Short-term care: extra help for a short period of time like when your carer is away or after a hospital stay.
- Aged care homes: a residential facility that provides help with every day tasks and health care to maintain your quality of life
NDIS Funded Care
Use home-care.com.au to understand the complexities of the NDIS and how it all works. We’ll give you information to help you understand the different type of supports available through your plan based on how you want to manage your plan – be that through an agency, plan manager or self managed.
We work with you
Our focus is on making things easier for you. Here’s how:
- We ensure you understand the care system
- We help you explore which services can meet your requirements and your budget
- We help you research and choose a provider in your local area and give you a list of things to look for when choosing a provider
We present you with what funding options are available to you and how you can manage your funding Verified reviews
Get informed before you make your final decision. Check out what other people have to say about the service providers you are considering working with.